We've arrived

Moving day has come and gone. It was raining the whole day. We even saw a double rainbow form horizon to horizon. Dianne thinks it was an good-luck omen. It doesn't show on the photo.

We have now moved in. The boxes are mostly unpacked. Our garage is now crammed full of empty moving boxes. Maybe someday we'll even be able to put our cars in there.
We wanted to put some items in our back garage. The ground was too soggy to be able to drive on so some things didn't get where we wanted. Every day the house inches into a better, more desirable order and we get more comfortable in our nest.

I have had my first meeting with my cardiologist and have begun my cardiac rehab program. Dianne really liked the doctor. I agreed with her. He was much better than the cardiologist in San Diego.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parmesan - Olive No-knead Bread