Bikers and Frogmen

Today I was invaded by bikers and alien frogmen.

My cousin needed to run an errand and asked me to watch her kids for the duration. They immediately demanded, and I obliged, to explore our garage. Therein they found all manor of strange and curious things to explore. My Yamaha motorcycle was ridden for "miles".

Trevor began dis-assembling boxes of diving equipment. He tried on numerous items and selected certain things for a trip to our local pool. Holly spent time moving boxes around the garage using othe hand truck. She soon became bored with the garage and demanded to explore our upstairs. I reminded her that both kids had th go in or both had to stay in the garage and Trevor wasn't ready to yield his treasure. Eventually she prevailed and the exploration zone changed. New treasures were found, but none so exciting as those in the garage.

Eventually Mom returned and we all went to the pool. The frogman had to take all his equipment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parmesan - Olive No-knead Bread