Jack Miller, RIP

Our dearest friend and mentor, Jack Miller, passed away Friday morning.

I'm sorry to report sad news this morning. Jack Miller passed at 8:33 am on Friday, October 9. Jack was diagnosed with cancer in June and fought valiantly to beat it. We all believed he would overcome it but he lost the fight.

Jack was scheming, plotting and planning up to the very end. Just last weekend Jack showed me a brilliant tax strategy, which I will utilize in the near future. I've never met anyone who loved people or enjoyed life more and he lived his life to the fullest. He will be missed by all.

Here is a final message that Jack wanted me to pass on:

To my Friends, Students and Subscribers,

"I have concluded that the treatment for my illness will not be successful. However, I am thankful that I have had the friendship and support of many of you. It has been rewarding for me to see you grow and prosper and I hope I was of some help in that process. It is my hope that you will continue your efforts in the most ethical, enjoyable and profitable manner. Best of luck to you all."

Jack was one of the pioneers of the real estate education business. The friends we made at his seminars will remain long beyond this time of apparent loss. We treasure the time we had together.

RIP



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parmesan - Olive No-knead Bread