Where have I been?

It’s now over five weeks since I had my belly sliced open. I have been home over four and am healing nicely. The Doc said that by six weeks after the surgery the wound strength would be at about 90% of normal and 95% in another month.

Posting has been extremely light. I haven’t felt very inspired for writing anything. It seems that encountering new scenery facilitated something to say. Perhaps this blog will evolve into something beyond a travelogue.

When I first came home I slept a lot. Now I manage to usually stay awake for most of the day. We have been busy handling things that had been neglected in the preceding four months. We’ve been preparing our taxes and getting ready to sell our house.

A large part of our efforts has been devoted to getting rid of clutter and putting some things in storage. We took advantage today of a neighborhood-wide garage sale. It’s a peculiar sensation to be able to walk in a straight line completely across a room without stopping. I may grow to like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parmesan - Olive No-knead Bread