Riley and the Bicycle

Dianne tried to teach Riley to ride a bicycle. Yeah, I understand you already know about it, I'm slow. And the good news is that Riley did not fall off the bicycle. Nor was he injured. Neither did he require surgery to repair any damage. The same cannot be said for Dianne. Observe the stitches. She has hardware in her knee that the doctor could have gotten at Home Depot. She only has to keep weight off the leg for three months.

BTW, I tried to warn Riley about the perils before they left home. I told him that his mother would try to do him harm. He then either didn't listen or assumed he was quick enough to avoid whatever she could try. Since he returned home safely, I guess he must have been right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parmesan - Olive No-knead Bread